Thursday, June 16, 2011

If it's Wednesday . . .

. . . then it must be time to show what's on my bead table. I'm afraid the pickings are rather slim today. I've been trying obtain a certain elusive shade of turquoise/aqua. And I have to say that I'm ever so grateful that Cynthia Tinapple tweeted this colour mixing chart for Kato clay back in May. I printed it out on glossy paper and it's been very helpful. Thanks Cynthia : ) However, I didn't get the turquoise beads finished.

Here are a couple of funky long beads that I'm making into earrings. They're actually made from scrap.


Then I got tired of working on beads and worked on these instead. Fred and Ethel Mae. There's one more, Lola, but she's not done yet. Fred's not quite 2 1/2" tall, Ethel Mae about 2". Hopefully Lola will be done tomorrow.


Toodles.

No comments: