Monday, December 5, 2011

Grrrr!

Grrr! I've been so busy working a new job that I haven't had time for anything! Working overtime. Even now I am at work (on break, of course). Then, when I came here to post, I discover that my blog has been hacked!! I guess that's what I get for not posting for so long. :( I have to confess that I'm not sure how "they" manage to do the spam posts. This happened one time before when I wasn't even neglecting posting! At that time I thought I had taken appropriate steps to prevent it again. *sigh. But enough of that.

Check out these gorgeous earrings that "fancifuldevices" made!


And these! She made them with some of Claire Maunsell's lovely pods and potterygirl's ceramic beads. She has other beautiful items in her shop as well. I say "she", but in reality, I don't know who fancifuldevices is, so "she" could actually be a "he". But I recommend checking out her shop.

That's all for now, back to work!

2 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

I am glad you are back. You certainly were hacked! I kept trying to delete you and had no luck! But I am glad it didn't work because now you are back and all is well!

SuziCQ said...

Thank you! I guess I just better not be so neglectful in the future. :)