Thursday, May 12, 2011

Where I Spent My Day

Note: After reflection, I thought this was a pretty depressing post and I wanted to delete it, but I decided to leave it up. However, I did edit it slightly.

So this is where I spent my day (on Wednesday, this went up after midnight). Do you recognize what it is?


You can probably tell, that's an IV drip. I spent the day hooked up to that. Ugh. I have a blood disorder that requires several treatments a year.  Good times. :/ And they pretty much take all day long. But enough about that. When I got home, look what was waiting! A package in the mail that contained these! A complete set of all 55 Kemper cutters!


They were a Mothers' Day gift from my family. Of course they weren't loose in the box like that, I did that. The only Kemper cutters I had previously was a partial set of the circle cutters which went missing on a trip a year or so ago. So I'm pretty excited about getting these.

I also got a Dremel workstation :) Yay for no more vibrating hands!

2 comments:

Flora said...

Glad to hear this only happens once a year!!!! I should go seee where I can find some of these kemper tools too, thanks for sharing, you little horned guy is cute too!!!
BlessingsFlora

SuziCQ said...

Thanks Flora! I have to say I really love your art dolls and your blog.

p.s.! The Kemper cutters came from clayfactory.net